Terms & Conditions
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All orders require payment in full, including freight and handling charges before shipment.
All orders are shipped FOB Irvine. Freight collect or third party billing allowed. Goodwin International provides local delivery service at rates based on distance and size of order.
- Goodwin International assumes no risk or damage incurred in transit, except orders delivered by Goodwin truck. All items are shipped at purchaser’s risk. Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed by carrier immediately.
- Goodwin International will make every effort to meet requested shipping dates. Due to the nature of our products, which are handcrafted and shipped internationally, we assume no responsiblity for delays occasioned by failure of others to meet commitments for any reason beyond our control.
- Special fnishes are guaranteed for 90 days. Goodwin International is not responsible for finishes that deterioriate due to improper maintanance.
Goodwin International warrants its products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year from the original date of purchase.Replacement or repair at the option of Goodwin International of defective parts shall be the sole remedy of this warranty.
- Special order merchandise is not returnable.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- A service charge will be charged on overdue accounts. A $25.00 handling fee for returned checks.
Sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
Environmentally Safe Products & Procedures
At Goodwin International, we make every effort to be environmentally conscious with our commitment to environmental safety and health. Our imported products are made from 100% natural material, and we purchase only environmentally safe cleaning products for our employees and facilities. We minimize waste by giving away our broken pieces of clay pottery to landscape companies to use as drainage in planters, and all our vehicles meet low emission standards. In addition, we only purchase 100% wood pallets and/or re-use packaging from shipments delivered to us for packaging and shipping of our products.